This is the first in a series about abundance.
We hear so much about abundance and opening ourselves to abundance. But what does that really mean?
Hold that thought for a moment…
First let’s try a little something…take a deep calming breath, then let exhale completely, letting all of your concerns go, if only for a couple of moments. Now let your mind wander for a bit, and imagine your perfect day.
Think about when you would wake up, what you would do, who you’re with, if anyone.
So close your eyes and take a few moments to imagine your perfect day.
How amazing was that? Are you living any of the elements of what you imagined yet?
Let me tell you about some of the elements of my perfect day, which goes something like this:
- Waking up with no alarm, when my body is good and ready.
- Spending time meditating, walking, doing yoga, or working out, then slowly getting on with my day.
- Having good friends and a partner to spend wonderful quality time with.
- Spending part of my day helping others by using my gifts, but not all day.
- Having the means to live comfortably and buy the things I need, including healthy foods for me and my family, plus some things I just plain want.
- Being in the flow of love and kindness and helping others, and having time for my own cup to be filled.
- Spending each day being as relaxed and fulfilled as the last.
- Being happy and healthy.
So how about you? What does your perfect day look like?
I’m guessing that most of us don’t have a perfect day that includes rolling around in piles of money. So often we think of abundance as financial abundance, but abundance is about so much more than just money.
Abundance is about meaningful relationships, living where you want to live, participation in fun activities, and eating healthy, delicious foods.
Do these things take money? Of course. But the purpose of this exercise is to help you see the breadth of abundance beyond just sitting and petting your money bags all day, and to help identify what is really important to you.
I hope that you’ll share your perfect day in the comments, so we can all see what an abundant life looks like to others!
Coming soon…abundance blocks and how to break through them.
If you enjoyed this blog post, please share…