It’s about time to update the old bucket list, especially since I checked off another item!
- Go to New Orleans – CHECK! Went for work, but still got to tool around the city and experience the night life and it was wonderful!
- Take a car out on the open road and drive 100 mph – check!
- Go target shooting – check!
- Travel to Serbia and Croatia to the villages where my family is from
- Spend a summer in Scandinavia, the land of the midnight sun, and sleep when I’m tired and eat when I’m hungry and see what happens to the entire rhythm of my life
- Go tubing on the Guadalupe River in Texas
- Drive to Alaska – I’ve been told that driving to Alaska is not the best plan because the roads are so bad, so that part may have to change, but Alaska is still on the list. Preferably in summer. See the summer in Scandinavia above for the rationale.
- Go skeet shooting – perhaps it’s because I grew up watching The Love Boat!
- Visit the Parnassus bookstore in Nashville
- Visit Oklahoma City and meet Sweet Brown – this is one of the silly ones, but she just seems like a wonderful lady!
- Learn to fly fish
- Hold a zombie prom
- Send floating lanterns into the sky, preferably at a wedding (maybe even at my own some day)
- Get a free-sailing boat (mini sailboat) and take it out on the water
- Travel to Scotland – maybe even live there
And here’s a new one that I’m adding…
- Become a reiki practitioner – on my way, since I’ve already taken reiki 1!
Have you checked off anything on your bucket list lately? Tell us all about it in the comments!